Time-to-Market Insights identifies opportunities to streamline the product data enrichment process in Akeneo PIM to bring products to market faster.
Time-to-Market Insights will increase visibility into the go-to-market process by tracking how long it takes to enrich products in Akeneo PIM and understand where users spend the most time in Akeneo PIM.
The main benefits?
- Sell faster: identify ways to improve workflows to bring products to market faster
- Work smarter: improve enrichment processes and team productivity
Learn more at Akeneo Akademy
Walk through use cases and test Time-to-market insights in a dedicated practice environment.
Time-to-Market Insights is accessible through the Activity section. Here, we can identify four main features of the global experience.
- The insights block on the left of the graph provides a digest of your Time-to-enrich performance
- The graph provides a visual representation of the data
- The table gives you the expected result
- The control panel defines the metric and the associated filters you want to analyze and allows you to export data
Metrics and filters
Two metrics to analyze your time-to-market performance:
- Time-to-enrich: the average amount of time spent from the creation of the product to the first 100% completeness
- Number of enriched products: total number of products enriched over the defined period of time
You can define the time frame you want to display for your analysis.
You can analyze the selected metric by grouping it through entities: Families, Categories, and Products.
- Family: how you have defined completeness for products according to a set of required Attributes to be enriched
- Category: how you have organized and classified your products in Akeneo PIM
- Product: the entity you sell in the end
Also, you can go deeper into your analysis through the channels and the locales:
- All: select All Channels or All Locales to get a broad overview of your product catalog across the board
- At Least one: choose At least one Channel or At least one Locale
- Choose a specific channel or locale for focused insights in a particular area
Based on the filters defined on the control panel (Dimensions and Time period), you can export the data for all the displayed metrics. Once you click on “Download report”, a snapshot of the graph and an XLXS file are downloaded in your browser, and you can access the data related to the control panel configuration.
Dashboard and table visualization
Let’s analyze the capabilities available through the dashboard and the table visualization.
Industry Benchmark allows you to compare the time spent to enrich your products to your industry's peers, thanks to internal data gathered anonymously.
As a company, you might not access this feature as you're not part of a representative industry according to fixed quotas. We aim to share qualitative data based on the number of companies in a specific industry.
The caption summarizes the data defined in the configuration panel and is displayed in the graph below.
Hover over the chart to display a pop-up that displays details about the data you have selected.
When you group the table results by Family, you can use the search bar to find a specific family.
The table rows are clickable and allow updating the chart above with your chosen data set.
All the data before 15th December 2022 is unavailable as we started tracking the usage at this time. This condition is the same for all products created before this period.